Age & Opportunity wishes to recruit a curator who will work with the artistic director of Bealtaine Festival to develop, manage and promote the visual arts programme of the 25th Bealtaine Festival in 2020.
Bealtaine is Ireland’s national festival which uniquely celebrates the arts and creativity as we age. The festival is run by Age & Opportunity, the national organisation that promotes active and engaged living as we get older.
Specifically, the curator is required to:
- In consultation with the festival director, curate and oversee a number of visual arts events for 2019
- Manage the budget and all financial relationships in relation to the visual arts events
- Plan and manage the visual arts events from 2019 through to 2020
- Develop Memoranda of Understanding in relation to all partnerships entered into
- Promote the visual arts events
- Report on the visual arts events at the end of the festival
- Liaise with the festival Director and festival team throughout the process.
Deadline for tenders: Friday 29 March at 5pm
For full details visit