Reset your password
Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.
Terms and Conditions of posting to the News and Events Section
artsandhealth.ie cannot accept responsibility for the opinions and information posted by others.
Criteria for inclusion
- News, events, and opportunities relevant to arts and health
- Postings for commercial use only will not be included
- Opportunities for artists working in a voluntary capacity will not be included
- Events where the primary aim is fundraising will not be included
artsandhealth.ie and its affiliates reserve the right, but not the obligation, to monitor this section for inappropriate postings, and may when they deem necessary take editorial control of postings or comments.
In the event of inappropriate posting or use brought to the editorial panel’s attention, the editor(s) will endeavour to remove posts of defamatory, libellous, vulgar, obscene, abusive, profane, threatening, hateful, racially, ethnically, or otherwise offensive or illegal nature and reserve the right to bar access to the site.
Postings may be examined, recorded, copied, censored, deleted, or used for authorised purposes. Use of the artsandhealth.ie website authorised or unauthorised, constitutes consent to such monitoring.
artsandhealth.ie requests that contributors:
- Do not post any information or other material protected by copyright without the permission of the copyright owner.
- Do not post any confidential information or any information that would infringe upon the proprietary, privacy or personal rights of others.
- Do not forge or attempt to disguise, impersonate, or otherwise misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any other person or entity.
- Do not use artsandhealth.ie to solicit or conduct business, including the direct or indirect marketing of users’ products or services, in any manner.
All postings shall be of an informational nature and for informational purposes only. Commercial use or any other unauthorised use of information is by prior agreement only.
Contribution to the ‘News and Events’ section by default implies contributors’ agreement to indemnify and hold artsandhealth.ie, affiliates, officers, agents and employees free from and harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any party due to or arising from your use of or posting upon this website, or your violation of any rights of another.