The Culture, Health and Wellbeing International Conference will take place from 24 – 26 June 2013 in Bristol, UK. The conference organisers, Arts & Health South West, welcome the submission of abstracts for oral presentation, poster presentation, participatory workshop and performance/film.
The conference themes include:
- Healthy and Creative Ageing
- Global Health Inequalities and Culture
- Culture and the Social Determinants of Wellbeing
The deadline for submission of abstracts is 21 December 2012.
Abstracts are invited that provoke new ways of researching, conceptualising and creating and will encourage delegates to question assumptions and learn about different approaches to current issues and areas of practice.
With a particular focus on:
- The latest research and new methodologies
- The dissemination of international research and evaluation
- Museums and health
- Arts in healthcare settings
- Arts and health promotion/prevention
Further guidelines at www.culturehealthwellbeing.org.uk/abstracts.aspx
This conference is delivered by Arts & Health South West on behalf of the National Alliance for Arts, Health and Wellbeing with the support of the Royal Society for Public Health. The conference academic partners are Canterbury Christ Church University, Durham University and University of the West of England.