The Art of Good Health and Wellbeing, 5th Annual International Arts and Health Conference, will take place in Sydney, Australia, from the 12-14 November 2013. The conference organisers, Arts and Health Australia, welcome the submission of abstracts. The deadline is 30 April 2013.
The conference will present best practice and innovative arts and health programmes, effective health promotion and prevention campaigns, methods of project evaluation and scientific research.
- Arts and Health in Primary and Acute Care
- Creative Ageing and Aged Care
- Community Arts and Health
- Health Promotion and the Arts
- Education and Training for Health and Arts Professionals
- Arts and Health Research and Evaluation
Abstracts are welcome on the following themes:
- Mental Health and the Arts
- Creative Ageing
- Architecture and Design in Health Settings
- Arts and Health in Rural and Regional Communities
- Medical Humanities for Health Professionals
- International Arts and Health Perspectives, Collaborations and Research
The Art of Good Health and Wellbeing conference will take place at the College of Fine Arts, University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia.
For further information please visit http://www.artsandhealth.org/conferences/the-art-of-good-health-and-wellbeing-sydney-2013.html