The Allianz Business to Arts Awards champion the spirit of collaboration between businesses, artists and arts organisations. They recognise creative partnerships that bring the arts and artists into mutually beneficial relationships across society.
With a newly designed online entry system, we invite you to share the stories of your partnerships. Nominate your partners and demonstrate your pride in what you have achieved. Previous winners from the field of arts and health include Helium Arts (Best Use of Creativity in the Community 2016) and the Creative Exchanges programme by Age & Opportunity (Allianz Community Art Award 2014).
The Awards recognise outstanding examples of business and arts organisations working together in areas such as sponsorship, commissioning artists, CSR initiatives, community engagements, training and events, staff engagement or development etc.
1. Best Large Sponsorship (> €50,000)
2. Best Mid-Size Sponsorship (€15,000 – €50,000)
3. Best Small Sponsorship (< €15,000)
4. Best Long Term Partnership (3 years or more)
5. Best Use of Creativity in the Community
6. Best Creative Staff Engagement
7. Jim McNaughton Perpetual Award for Best Commissioning Practice
8. Jim McNaughton/TileStyle €10,000 Bursary for Commissioned Artists
9. daa €5,000 Arts Award
10. Allianz €5,000 Community Art Award
11. Judges’ Special Recognition Award for Portfolio of Arts Sponsorship
Closing date for applications: 5pm, Monday 8 May 2017.
The Allianz Business to Arts Awards take place on Monday 4 September 2017 at the Bord Gáis Energy Theatre.
See www.businesstoarts.ie/awards for more information and to enter.