Re-Imagining the Future is a webinar discussion on the big questions for arts and health research and practice. This webinar is taking place on Monday 18 May as part of Creativity & Wellbeing Week 2020 in the UK.
Re-Imagining the Future will be chaired by Victoria Hume, Director of the Culture, Health and Wellbeing Alliance, with the following speakers:
- Alex Coulter, Director of Arts & Health South West
- Norma Daykin, Professor in New Social Research, Tampere University, Finland
- Rosie Dow, Arts and Health Programme Manager, Y Lab, Wales
- Julia Fortier, Doctoral Student and AHSW Research Associate, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
- Arthur Mactaggart, Artist and LENs (Lived Experience Network) Coordinator
- Deborah Munt, Director, Ministry of Others
- Daniel Regan, Photographic Artist, Facilitator and Leader with lived experience
- Martin R.White, Health and Wellbeing Programme Lead, Public Health England South West
- Jane Willis, Director of Willis Newson
The webinar will be hosted on Zoom from 15:30 – 17:00 BST. It is free to attend, but will be limited to 450 attendees, and registration is required to receive information for accessing the webinar.