Theatre Forum’s Digital Forum is taking place on 4-5 February 2021 in partnership with The Space, a UK organisation that helps artists and organisations reach new audiences digitally. This online initiative aims to share digital thinking and resources to support everyone in the performing arts community through and beyond the Covid-19 crisis.
This event is a modular one, designed so you can you pick ’n mix the sessions to best suit you. Zoom sessions are limited to one and a half hours and will be captioned, recorded and available to view afterwards.
- Session 1 – All things digital: Thursday 4 February, 10:00 – 11:30
Keynote and Introduction to The Space by Fiona Morris. Opportunities and strategies discussion with expert group including renowned commentator Lyn Gardner, The Stage.
- Session 2 – Developing on-line audiences with limited resources: Thursday 4 February 12:00 – 13:30
- Session 3 – Producing, filming and distributing long-form live content: Friday 5 February 10:00 – 11:30
- Session 4 – Marketing communications: Friday 5 February 12:00 – 13:30
Full programme information: https://theatreforum.ie/forum-notice/digital-forum-on-4-5-february/
This event is open to all. Register here.
Useful resources from The Space
- Guide to low-fi and low-cost options for streaming arts events – How to get started with streaming your events
- Audiences in a digital era – how to gain a deeper understanding of your audience
- Guide to podcasting – How to get started with podcasting
- Case study in live-streaming – what Complicité learnt from their first live stream event