Minding Creative Minds (MCM), an organisation offering a free wellbeing and support programme to the Irish creative sector, is hosting an online meet and greet session on Monday 15 February. This session is open to the entire creative community in Ireland and Irish creatives overseas.
Taking place in association with EPIC Working Group, Irish Music Rights Organization (IMRO), Irish Recorded Music Association (IRMA), MCD Productions & The Cowshed, the meet and greet session will be chaired by Ann Marie Shields, Minding Creative Minds director and Head of Careers, Industry and Events at BIMM Institute Dublin.
What to expect
- As we strive to get the balance right between information offered and enabling people to contribute and speak openly, we want to invite you to set the agenda for our session.
- When registering, there will be an opportunity for you to log your question or an area of interest you would like discussed.
- With your earlier registration, we would endeavour to have an answer to your question on the evening of our meeting, and if further discussion is wished or needed we can also put your enquiry to the virtual floor at our session on 15 February.
In December 2020, with thanks to existing funding partners and new funding by The Department of Culture, Arts, Media, Tourism, Sport and the Gaeltacht, Minding Creative Minds was able to open its services to the entire creative community both in Ireland and our Irish overseas (circa 55,000 people). As a result, on 15 February, in addition to friends and colleagues in the music and live events sectors, MCM welcomes friends and colleagues from the extended creative community to the meet and greet.
Date: Monday 15 February 2021
Time: 7:00 PM (IST)
Registration link: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJEufuGspjkrGd1HsFGruvfVBPT4oZ8Na-NC
About Minding Creative Minds
Minding Creative Minds with support from the Department of Culture, Arts, Media, Tourism, Sport and the Gaeltacht and other partners is an organisation established to offer a free 24/7 wellbeing & support programme for the Irish Creative Sector which offers:
- 24/7 Dedicated Phone Line (Phone 1800 814 244) (Calling from NI /UK – 0800 0903677) (International 00353 15180277
- Counselling Service (Short term intervention / Up to 6 Sessions)
- Telephone Counselling
- Secure Video Counselling
- Extensive Web Portal & App enabling live chat function with a counsellor
In addition to the mental health support system offered, Minding Creative Minds also offers:
- Advice on practical, day-to-day issues that cause anxiety and stress
- Legal Assistance for a range of issues
- Financial Assistance & Consumer Advice
- Career Guidance & Life Coaching
- Support for Non-Irish Nationals & their families
- Mediation for conflict resolution