Arts for Health is a partnership programme based in West Cork implementing a managed arts programme for older people in healthcare settings. Tenders are invited from qualified individuals and organisations to undertake a research study of the Arts for Health Programme with a view to responding to the changing objectives of the partner organisations.
Research Aim – Effective Resilience
Evaluate the Arts for Health Partnership Programme for older people in twelve healthcare settings across West Cork with a view to making recommendations for inclusion in a strategic plan.
The results of this research will
- inform the development of a new Strategic Plan for the programme
- assist in developing the programme to meet the changing needs and circumstances of the participants
- help build a more sustainable stakeholder infrastructure
Details of the tender can be accessed here:
Any queries in relation to an expression of interest should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 22 February 2021.
How to Apply
- Submit an Expression of Interest by email with subject ‘AFH RESEARCH APPLICATION 2021’
- Attach a maximum of two PDF documents to include an Expression of Interest (as detailed above) and a CV with links to examples of previous work.
- Email applications to email@example.com
The deadline for receipt of completed proposals is 4pm, Thursday 4 March