Helium Arts, the national children’s arts and health organisation, is seeking to appoint three new board members in the areas of Arts and Culture and Healthcare to join their Voluntary Board of Directors. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a leading arts and health organisation in Ireland in developing and influencing arts and health practice for children nationally.
These board appointments follow a series of scheduled retirements by rotation. The new board members will be joining at an important time for Helium Arts as they implement their new five-year Strategic Plan (2023-2027).
Since 2010, Helium Arts has supported over 5,000 children with long-term conditions, empowering them through creativity and the arts with opportunities for connection, belonging, imagination, and joy while fostering creative healthy environments around them so that they can have better outcomes.
Helium is seeking the following three roles:
- Arts and Cultural Strategy Advisor
- Arts Practice Advisor
- Healthcare Advisor
The Board as a collective:
- Provide efficient and effective strategic leadership of Helium Arts
- Uphold the vision, mission, and values of Helium Arts
- Leverage networks to support fundraising, organisational and business development
- Act as Ambassadors for Helium Arts
- Have a keen appreciation of and commitment to the highest levels of corporate governance as a fundamental requirement.
In line with Helium’s new Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion Policy, the organisation is keen to hear from people whose communities or backgrounds are less represented in the arts in Ireland.
To apply, please email email@example.com to receive the full role description and a brief application form.
Deadline: Thursday 31 March 2022.