Immerse yourself in dance programmes that are having a big impact on young people’s lives. Moving Minds, an exploration of young people’s mental health and wellbeing through dance, is taking place on 4–6 May 2022. Hosted by Scottish Ballet and developed in partnership with SAMH (Scottish Association for Mental Health), the conference will comprise a blend of in-person and online events.
Day 1 (Wednesday) and Day 2 (Thursday) will be an in-person event hosted at Scottish Ballet’s HQ in Glasgow, whilst Day 3 (Friday) offers a digital programme available to a worldwide audience of health and social care, education and arts sector professionals. Accessibility and inclusivity will be at the heart of this event.
The programme includes:
- Keynote speeches from leaders in health, education, youth work and dance
- Workshops where you will learn tools used by leading dance specialists
- Performances created by both young people and professional dancers
- Panel discussions with industry specialists and young people
- Audio walks in the Hidden Gardens
- Exhibitions and film screenings
- Facilitated networking
Programme and booking information: