Children’s Health Ireland (CHI) is seeking to recruit an Administrator to provide administrative, co-ordination and research assistance to the Arts in Health Programme.
CHI operates as a single service across the existing Dublin children’s hospitals, Crumlin, Temple Street and Tallaght, as well as the paediatric outpatients and urgent care centres at CHI at Connolly and CHI at Tallaght. CHI governs and operates local paediatric services for the Greater Dublin Area and all national paediatric specialist services, some of which are on an all-island basis.
CHI is developing an ambitious Arts in Health programme to provide engaging, innovative and uplifting experiences that support an integrated approach to care for all the children, families, and staff who access its services.
- Leaving Certificate or its equivalent.
- Minimum of two year’s administrative experience.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Previous experience of working in an Arts in Health programme environment.
- Previous experience of working in an environment where the primary purpose is not art.
The full job spec can be accessed here: https://chi.jobs/job/arts-in-health-programme-administrator/
The closing date for receipt of applications is Wednesday 18 May 2022.