Cavan County Council is seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates with relevant experience for a part-time position (18.5 hours per week) as Arts and Health Manager on a three-year specific purpose contract. This position is funded by the Arts Council as part of the Local Authority Specialist Staffing Scheme and Cavan County Council.
The Arts and Health Manager will be an employee of Cavan County Council and will report to the Arts Officer and work with the Arts Office staff to support arts and health development in County Cavan and Monaghan.
The purpose of this specialist role is to sustain and develop the quality and reach of arts and health provision across counties Cavan and Monaghan in line with the Health Service Executive and Cavan Monaghan Education Training Board areas.
The Arts and Health Manager will support the Cavan Monaghan Arts and Health Forum which was established to formalise a network of existing stakeholders to ensure a long-term strategic approach to this work. The aims of the Cavan Monaghan Arts and Health Forum include:
- To support collaborative and co-produced artwork in health settings
- Networking with agencies, stakeholders and development organisations
- Continuing professional development for artists and support workers and supporting the Changing Seasons Peer Network
- To participate in shared and experiential project-based learning
- Capacity building to provide person-centred sustainable arts-based programmes.
Closing date for applications: Friday 10 June 2022 at 5pm.
For a full job description and details on how to apply visit https://www.cavancoco.ie/news/2022/vacancy-arts-and-health-manager-part-time.html