Bealtaine is Ireland’s national festival celebrating the arts and creativity as we age. Age & Opportunity wish to appoint a performing arts programmer who will work with the Artistic Director of the festival to select, develop, manage and promote the performing arts programme of Bealtaine 2023- 2025.
Bealtaine aims to create:
- Critical opportunities for the greater participation and representation of older people in the arts
- Arts programmes for disadvantaged older people
- Opportunities and peer-to-peer supports for older professional artists
- Opportunities for intergenerational exchange
- Debate and discourse around key cultural issues impacting on older people and other opportunities to influence national and international policy.
This appointment is subject to Age & Opportunity’s Arts Council funding.
22 July: Closing date for receipt of expressions of interest
Week 8 August: Online interviews
22 August: Applicants notified by this date
For a full description of requirements, fees, budget and how to apply click here.
Please submit your expression of interest to:
Margaret Roe, HR Manager, at email@example.com