Chair of the Arts Committee
University Hospital Limerick
St Nessans Road
Dance, Film, Music, Theatre, Visual Art
Mission / Aims
- To bring arts and music to our patients and staff to make the visiting experience and working environments better.
- To ensure that there is always a pipeline of projects for display.
- To ensure the patients and staff at the wards have access.
Areas of activities
- Arts display across wards and main concourse
- Music at lunchtime on main concourse and in wards
- Public sculpture to support environment
- Hospital gardens
- Support for travelling exhibitions • Partnership with the national children’s charity Helium Arts to improve the experience of young patients in outpatient clinics through art and creativity.